UncensoredVideos » Accident » Dude Tried To Throw Out The Trash And Was Electrocuted

Dude Tried To Throw Out The Trash And Was Electrocuted

India
In the Subhash Nagar area of Mahoba, a youth has come under the grip of a power line that came out from near the house. The video of the accident was captured on CCTV. The young man was cleaning the store room and throwing the garbage out of the terrace. At the same time he came under the grip of LT line.

 
Comments
Information
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.