UncensoredVideos » Accident » A Worker Burned Out On Electrical Wires

A Worker Burned Out On Electrical Wires

He was working as an electrical worker in Perundurai Electricity Board. He climbed the electric pole near Perundurai Medical College Hospital to replace the electric line.
Then he was unexpectedly electrocuted. His body caught fire while standing on the pole. In this incident, he was charred and tragically died on the spot. On coming to know about this, Perundurai Power Board officials rushed to the spot and cut off the electricity to the power pole completely.
And after getting information about this, firemen led by Perundurai fire station officer Navindran rushed to the spot and recovered the dead body of Sivashankar hanging from the electric pole. Later, the Perundurai police went to the spot and seized Shivashankar's body and sent it to the Perundurai Government Hospital for post-mortem. Sivashankar, who died of electrocution, has a wife named Kavita (22) and a 4-month-old daughter. The police have registered a case and are investigating

  1. Alex Di Stefano 21 January 2023 00:05
    All Indians are stupid
    1. GOODTRAINNIG 21 January 2023 01:22
      red dots or feather heads?
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.