UncensoredVideos » Accident » Child Electrocuted In A Supermarket. China

Child Electrocuted In A Supermarket. China

The wires of the Sunred supermarket were exposed, the child stepped on and was electrocuted. He was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment


  1. GOODTRAINNIG 23 July 2023 01:01
    the kid in the blue realizes the boy is in distress at about 00:40
  2. fuckeduuuuup 23 July 2023 18:07
    One thing I never understand is where all these people who film cctv with their phones of gore stuff
  3. Alex Di Stefano 24 July 2023 02:29
    All Chinese are stupids
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.