UncensoredVideos » Accident » 33-Year-Old Woman Died From Electric Shock

33-Year-Old Woman Died From Electric Shock

A tragic incident occurred in Kukatpally, resulting in the unfortunate demise of G.B., a 33-year-old married woman, due to an electric shock while operating a water bore. A video depicting the incident has circulated on social media platforms.
According to the available information, G.B., employed as a domestic worker at Prem Sarovar Apartment on Alvin Colony Pipe Line Road, lost her life while attempting to switch on the borewell in her apartment. The electric shock rendered her unconscious immediately, and she was discovered by apartment residents minutes later. She was rushed to the hospital but was pronounced dead by the medical staff.
In parallel, G.B.'s husband, who works as a security guard in the same Prem Sarovar apartment complex, and the couple's two children, an 11-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy, have been deeply affected by the incident. Originating from Andhra Pradesh

  1. Alex Di Stefano 17 August 2023 22:49
    all indians are stupids
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.