UncensoredVideos » Accident » Dude Touched An Electrical Wire While Talking On The Phone. India

Dude Touched An Electrical Wire While Talking On The Phone. India

Google translate
Rakesh Gandhi, Jalandhar: A young man died due to electric shock in Hargovind Nagar near Jalandhar Transport Nagar. The deceased has been identified as Karan, a resident of Hargovind Nagar. According to the information, Karan had gone to his friend's house and while talking on the phone, he touched the high voltage electric wire and soon the young man was badly burnt. The current was so strong that his feet caught fire. Karan was badly injured. People rescued him from the high voltage electric wires by hitting him with wood and took him to a private hospital with the help of an e-rickshaw. Doctors declared him dead on reaching the hospital. People reported it to the police. On receiving the information, the Police of Police Station Division No. 8 reached the spot and took possession of the body of the deceased and sent it to the Civil Hospital for post-mortem. Two companions of the deceased have been taken into custody and the investigation has started. It is being told that the young man got angry while talking to someone on the phone and he grabbed the wires in anger.

  1. Alex Di Stefano 2 February 2024 00:02
    all indians are stupids
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.