UncensoredVideos » WTF » Three People Received A Fatal Electric Shock From A Falling Wire. The Dog Also Died

Three People Received A Fatal Electric Shock From A Falling Wire. The Dog Also Died

Three People Received A Fatal Electric Shock From A Falling Wire. The Dog Also Died
'L', 'J' + 'N' were on their way to work when they were electrocuted by a high voltage wire in the road. 2 wires had come loose from their pole. It had rained shortly before the incident + the wires had come down next to a canal



DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD
Comments
  1. WayHvacr 12 January 2022 04:59
    Welcome to the 3rd world.
Information
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.